Terms & Conditions
Dig This Invercargill takes great pleasure in sharing its experiences with visitors on a daily basis. We thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance with these terms & conditions.
Terms and conditions are subject to change.
General Terms & Conditions
- Full payment must be made for all Dig This activities in order to confirm and secure your reservation.
- All Dig This Invercargill participants will be required to undertake an alcohol breath screening test (excluding Mini Dig). There is a zero tolerance. Participants who fail this test or refuse to undertake testing will have their reservation cancelled. No refunds will be given.
- All Mini Dig participants must be aged five years old or older to participate. Dig This Invercargill reserves the right to request proof of age prior to offering a Mini Dig experience. All parents and guardians must sign a legally binding document declaring that the participating child is five years old or older.
- 5 Tons of Fun and Big Dig participants must be 12 years or older. For all other Dig This experiences, participants must be 14 years or older to participate.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled experience to complete the pre-activity requirements.
- All Dig This experiences are for one person, per machine, at any one time.
- All participants must speak or understand English.
- For safety reasons all participants must be able to see and hear the on field instructors. This activity would not be suitable to any individual with serious visual and/or hearing impairment.
- For safety reasons, in-cab seatbelts must be able to comfortably buckle over the customer's person.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult supervisor or guardian at all times.
- Running is not permitted throughout the Dig This Invercargill site.
- Smoking is not permitted within Dig This Invercargill. This includes electronic cigarettes.
- For your own safety, footwear must be worn when entering Dig This Invercargill.
- Food or drink may only be consumed in the designated areas. Eating or drinking on the field at Dig This is not permitted.
- All cancellation charges are at the discretion of Dig This Invercargill.
- Reservations of four guests or less may be cancelled and fully refunded if the notice of cancellation is made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled activity. Reservations of four guests or less cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled activity will not be refunded.
- Group bookings of nine guests or more could be subject to 50% of total costs if the booking is cancelled within 7 days. This charge will be at the discretion of Dig This Invercargill. All bookings can be rescheduled up to 7 days prior to the confirmed booking at no additional cost. This is valid for up to one year from the initial purchase. All bookings can only be rescheduled once.
- In the event of a cancellation of your reservation by Dig This due to weather, equipment problems, or any other unforeseen circumstances, your reservation will be refunded in full or you will be offered a credit toward a future reservation.
Site Facilities & Access
- Dig This closes annually on Christmas Day.
- Those with disabilities can take part too: talk to the team to get involved.
- Disabled car parks are available and in close proximity to Dig This Invercargill.
- First Aid Kits are located at Dig This Invercargill.
- We encourage people to take as many images as they please. However, the use of these images for commercial use is strictly prohibited. Image use for non-commercial purposes, including, social media is permitted.
- Dig This Invercargill prohibits the use of any images that could cause offense or is in anyway derogatory to Dig This Invercargill. Dig This Invercargill reserves the right to determine what constitutes offensive or derogatory material.