Banter and rivalry at Dig This Team Challenge
Nothing beats a bit of friendly competition. Nab some bragging and beat your rivals in our exciting team challenge. Great for mates or colleagues, the fun and games in the Dig This gravel pit emphasise quality and precision over pace. Are you up to the challenge?
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: As we recover from New Zealand's Covid-19 crisis, Dig This Invercargill will be open by appointment only. If you would like to make a Team Challenge booking, please get in touch via the enquiry section below. A Dig This team member will be right back in touch.
- Only 10-15 participating guests can be on the field at Dig This Invercargill at any one time.
- Spectators are welcome to watch. Limited to 100 guests on-site at any one time.
- Experiences will be tailored to suit your group’s needs – i.e. fun day out, team bonding, or working as a team. Talk to us about what you want to get out of your team challenge experience.
- You will need to nominate a group coordinator who will select participants’ machine use prior to your visit. Team captains must be selected (by group coordinator) before your visit too.
- All participants will use either a bulldozer, digger or skid steer. Only five machines will be in use at one time.
- All participants must be aged 14 years and over to participate.
- All Dig This team challenge experiences start from $120 per person.
Still looking for information? Download our group booking guide or contact the Dig This team.
Want more detail about our rides or packages? Send us your enquiry.
Our friendly Dig This team is always
on hand and happy to help. If you
would like to chat, please contact 0800 151 252 (ext. 3) or reach out
via our digital chat assistant below.
“We were talking about it for days afterwards”Adam, New Zealand
“What a blast! When would you ever have the chance to operate a piece of heavy machinery? The staff were so friendly and made the experience super enjoyable”Louise, New Zealand