Take your team to the next level
If you're looking for team building in Invercargill, at Dig This you can find a truly unique, ground-breaking educational experience. Expertly designed professional development courses will build upon the skills your organisation needs to get ahead, and deliver tangible results back in your workplace. Level the playing field and push your team outside of their comfort zone. Work through a series of on-field challenges and off-field discussion, specifically tailored to meet your learning objectives.
Take your team building to the next level
Here you can find a truly unique, ground-breaking educational experience that will deliver tangible results back in your workplace. Expertly designed professional development courses will build upon the skills your organisation needs to get ahead. Level the playing field and push your team outside of their comfort zone. Work through a series of on-field challenges and off-field discussion, specifically tailored to meet your learning objectives.
Module One – Building high performance
Capacity: 12 participants
Just imagine if your participants were better able to:
- Work effectively with their teams, nurturing talent and driving success
- Identify with different types of team members and adapt to their needs
- Understand how to adapt their leadership style to suit any situation
- Communicate effectively with team members, so that everyone contributes to team goals
- Effectively resolve conflict situations and promote a positive work culture.
This workshop will be facilitated using a combination of classroom-based learning and the ‘big toys’ at Dig This.
Your team will be better able to:
- Describe what high performance looks like
- Appreciate the strengths and weaknesses of team members
- Measure team performance
- Manage conflict in the team
- Build effective relationships.
The building high performance module works best with 10-12 people.
Capacity: 6 participants
Over the years, coaching has become an increasingly popular tool in supporting employee development. Although coaching is now widespread among employers, there are continuing issues about how best to manage and deliver coaching arrangements in an organisational setting.
Your team will learn the principles of coaching at work, which will become part of your team culture. vital for mentors and anyone coaching new employees or workmates.
Your team will be better able to:
- Inspire the people they coach, bringing out the best in every individual
- Overcome obstructions to coaching and help set goals that improve workplace skills
- Create a positive work environment through proactive discussions
- Improve their questioning and listening skills to make coaching conversations effective
- Simply apply core coaching skills, for overall organisational success
- Keep their discussions focused on clear outcomes and key workplace actions.
At the end of this coaching essentials training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify development needs and implement appropriate solutions
- Establish how people learn and what this means when coaching
- Recognise and remove the obstacles to successful coaching
- Use a model to plan, prepare, and structure a coaching session
- Give feedback for performance improvement
The coaching module works best with four or six people.
Want more detail about our rides or packages? We will give you a call.
Simply enter your contact details and choose a timeslot, then one of Dig This Invercargill sales team will call you back and answer any questions you may have about our experiences or packages.
Callbacks are only available for customers in New Zealand and Australia.
“We had an awesome afternoon out at Dig This for a work team building day. Well worth it and an experience I won't forget in a long time.”Rach, New Zealand
“What an amazing exercise. The instructors controlling the event were brilliant ... highly recommend to anyone that wants to do something outside the square. ”Laura, New Zealand
“Certainly a team building experience like no other. If you're looking for a way to draw your team closer together this would be it”Hamish, New Zealand